LawPRO Webzine published a summary of a trio of cases in Estates and Trusts today. These cases dealt with testamentary capacity (Hoffman v. Heinrich 2012 MBQB 133), drafting solicitor liability (Meier v. Rose 2012 ABQB 82), and costs of an unsuccessful application to interpret trust terms (Shaw v. Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan 2012 ONSC 4828).
Welcome to the Whaley Estate Litigation Blog / Resource Centre where you will find posts about our news, publications, case commentaries and other Estate related subjects as well as links to our Newsletter Archives and Firm Documents.
If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching by keyword.
SEARCH OUR BLOG
PAPERS & BOOKS
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Kimberly Whaley Presented with Leafs Jersey by Ron Ellis
- The doctrine of laches clarified in Zurich Insurance Company v. TD General Insurance Company
- Pension Benefits: Post-Carrigan amendments are now law in Ontario
- Globe and Mail: Canada is Concerned About Seniors’ Financial Literacy
- Kimberly published in The Lawyers Weekly: Challenging the Predatory Marriage
- Baycrest has a new website on mental health
FEEDS & FORMS
POSTS BY MONTH
POSTS BY DATE
Click image for more information.