LawPRO Webzine published a summary of a trio of cases in Estates and Trusts today. These cases dealt with testamentary capacity (Hoffman v. Heinrich 2012 MBQB 133), drafting solicitor liability (Meier v. Rose 2012 ABQB 82), and costs of an unsuccessful application to interpret trust terms (Shaw v. Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan 2012 ONSC 4828).
Welcome to the Whaley Estate Litigation Blog / Resource Centre where you will find posts about our news, publications, case commentaries and other Estate related subjects as well as links to our Newsletter Archives and Firm Documents.
If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching by keyword.
SEARCH OUR BLOG
PAPERS & BOOKS
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Quebec’s Bill 52: An “Act respecting end-of-life care”
- When is a person too old to decide her affairs? Is there a way to prevent expensive lawsuits?
- Testamentary Trusts and Estates May Lose Preferential Tax Treatment
- Mark Handelman spoke at the STEP National Conference Presenting “Make your Golden Years Golden”
- Ontario Senior Safety Line – Dial 211
- Kimberly Presented “Capacity to Marry, Predatory Marriages and the Practice Tips” to the CBA, Southern Alberta Elder Law Section
FEEDS & FORMS
POSTS BY MONTH
POSTS BY DATE
Click image for more information.