LawPRO Webzine published a summary of a trio of cases in Estates and Trusts today. These cases dealt with testamentary capacity (Hoffman v. Heinrich 2012 MBQB 133), drafting solicitor liability (Meier v. Rose 2012 ABQB 82), and costs of an unsuccessful application to interpret trust terms (Shaw v. Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan 2012 ONSC 4828).
Welcome to the Whaley Estate Litigation Blog / Resource Centre where you will find posts about our news, publications, case commentaries and other Estate related subjects as well as links to our Newsletter Archives and Firm Documents.
If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching by keyword.
SEARCH OUR BLOG
PAPERS & BOOKS
MOST RECENT POSTS
- US Senate Examines Economic toll of Alzheimer’s
- Published Paper Posted from Advocates Quarterly
- Paper: Spousal Claims Against the Estate and Other Claims Arising Out of Remarriage
- Scholz v. Scholz: Mom, the Coach House and Lord Denning
- Barrett v. Barrett: Joint Family Venture Analysis
- Hryniak v. Mauldin: A Footnote from Justice Brown
FEEDS & FORMS
POSTS BY MONTH
POSTS BY DATE
Click image for more information.