Whaley Estate Litigation is proud to be included in Canadian Lawyer’s (January 2013) list of the top 5 trusts and estates boutiques in Canada. Our warm congratulations to our fellow colleagues on the list: (in alphabetical order) Goddard Gamage Stephens LLP, Horne Coupar, Hull & Hull LLP, and Legacy Taz & Trust Lawyers. We’d like to thank our clients and our colleagues in the estates bar for the great referrals and positive feedback.
Welcome to the Whaley Estate Litigation Blog / Resource Centre where you will find posts about our news, publications, case commentaries and other Estate related subjects as well as links to our Newsletter Archives and Firm Documents.
If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching by keyword.
SEARCH OUR BLOG
PAPERS & BOOKS
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Ontario wants your input on draft Regulations to the Estate Administration Tax Act, 1998
- CBC: Report on Crimes Associated with Inheritance Provisions
- Leibel v. Leibel: Limitation Period for Will Challenges?
- Update on Donis v. Georgopoulous: costs paid by the applicant, personally
- Paper: Where There’s (Not) a Will: Intestacies, Partial Intestacies and Remedies
- Coulston v. Dixon: Joint Accounts, Resulting Trusts and Equal Treatment
FEEDS & FORMS
POSTS BY MONTH
POSTS BY DATE
Click image for more information.