Whaley Estate Litigation is proud to be included in Canadian Lawyer’s (January 2013) list of the top 5 trusts and estates boutiques in Canada. Our warm congratulations to our fellow colleagues on the list: (in alphabetical order) Goddard Gamage Stephens LLP, Horne Coupar, Hull & Hull LLP, and Legacy Taz & Trust Lawyers. We’d like to thank our clients and our colleagues in the estates bar for the great referrals and positive feedback.
Welcome to the Whaley Estate Litigation Blog / Resource Centre where you will find posts about our news, publications, case commentaries and other Estate related subjects as well as links to our Newsletter Archives and Firm Documents.
If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching by keyword.
SEARCH OUR BLOG
PAPERS & BOOKS
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Estates Practice Update: The regulations to the Estates Administration Tax Act are effective as of January 1, 2015
- The Elder Justice Act: U.S. Congress reauthorizes federal legislation (and funding) to address Elder Abuse
- Elder Law in the News
- Remembering Jim Mackenzie
- LCO Releases Final Report on Capacity and Legal Representation for the Federal RDSP
- The Bright Side of Practicing Elder Law: Our Clients are (legal issues aside) Happier
FEEDS & FORMS
POSTS BY MONTH
POSTS BY DATE
Click image for more information.