Whaley Estate Litigation is proud to be included in Canadian Lawyer’s (January 2013) list of the top 5 trusts and estates boutiques in Canada. Our warm congratulations to our fellow colleagues on the list: (in alphabetical order) Goddard Gamage Stephens LLP, Horne Coupar, Hull & Hull LLP, and Legacy Taz & Trust Lawyers. We’d like to thank our clients and our colleagues in the estates bar for the great referrals and positive feedback.
Welcome to the Whaley Estate Litigation Blog / Resource Centre where you will find posts about our news, publications, case commentaries and other Estate related subjects as well as links to our Newsletter Archives and Firm Documents.
If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching by keyword.
SEARCH OUR BLOG
PAPERS & BOOKS
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Misuse of Powers of Attorney: theft, fraud, and breach of trust
- Mark Handelman Published in STEP Journal
- Leibel v. Leibel: When It’s Really Just Too Late…Finally, Clarity on Will Challenge Limitations
- Proprietary Estoppel: a Modern Approach to the Cottage Conundrum
- Kimberly Whaley and Heather Hogan published in Canada Law Book’s Key Developments in Estates and Trusts Law in Ontario, 2013-2014 Edition
- Overview of Decisional Capacity: Indicators, Red Flags and Assessments
FEEDS & FORMS
POSTS BY MONTH
POSTS BY DATE
Click image for more information.